This was Eleanor's first Halloween! We had many costumes to select from and it came right down to a DUCK. I think she was the cutest little duck in the world, but I might be one sided.
We did things we never thought we would do this Halloween, just to make sure our little duck enjoyed her first Halloween. The biggest thing we did was attend an event in El Dorado, called "Trick or Treat down the street." This event brings out the best of the best. Parents and kids a like dress up and then wait in line for one piece of candy.
I don't go to State Fair's. I repeat, I don't go to State Fair's. I have been to Disney a couple of times, but that was under duress. I worked in sports, college and pros. Lots of crowds, but I never was a part of the crowd. I do not go to State Fair's, because......Pelican Brief. Have you seen it before? Remember the man in the red hat. I repeat, I do not go to state Fair's. The trick or treat down the street was the closet I have been to a state fair in a long time. It was OVERWHELMING!
A good event, just too much for me to take in. Pelican Brief.
The main point is that Eleanor had a great time and to see the look on her face watching all the big kids was worth it. I am sure that at some point I will change my tone, and end up going to a state fair. But as far as this blog is concerned.....I do not go to State Fair's.
I'm betting when she turns 2 you will be going to the state fair my friend :) Love the new pics- yes she makes a stunning duck!!
ReplyDelete